Tuesday, May 31, 2011

life can sometimes get the better of you.

Gosh I am so incredibly slack! Have not done a single post in over a week and I've only just started blogging!! Shows you how much of a slacker/leave-it-to-the-last-minute type of person I am when it comes to things such as these! I can think of several people whose emails I have still not replied to in months!! Makes me sad to think about.. so that's why I usually forget and end up putting it off constantly til' it gets further and further out of my mind, but never quite disappears completely due to the guilt that keeps gnawing away at my mind and heart... So if you are reading this and I still have not replied to an email or message which you quite happily sent me a thousand days ago, I would like you to know that I am sincerely sorry, I have not forgotten about you, and I love you still!    :( 

It's been a psycho busy week with sooo much going on with study especially! Stressed out. 1.5 weeks to do a 1500 word essay which I have not even started.... (kmn.) Sucky days where nothing seems to be going your way don't help matters either... :\
It's funny how one kinda little thing can change the whole outlook on your day. Stupid emotions... Gah.. :\

Anyways, for today's visual additions, I found some awesome images off this pretty darn awesome Tumblr blog, http://thenotebookdoodles.tumblr.com. They pretty much speak for themselves. Be inspired! (:  x





("All this time we were waiting for each other. All this time I was waiting for you. We got all these words, can't waste them on another. So I'm straight in a straight line running back to you.")

("If someone wants to be a part of your life they'll make an effort to be init, so don't bother reserving space in your heart for someone who doesn't make and effort to stay.")

 ("You never really realize what you have until it is gone.")
("Worry doesn't help tomorrow's trouble but it does ruin today's happiness.")



("Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option")












("When one part of your life starts going okay, another part falls spectacularly to pieces.")




   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...