Thursday, May 19, 2011

perhaps you should know. . .

I thought it may be a good idea if a give a quick introduction of myself, so you know a bit about the girl behind the words. . .

I'm currently a student studying Graphic Design, which I am highly interested in. Also love photography! I could spend hours just browsing through the massive amounts of brilliant photos all over the world wide web! I always hear myself saying, "Aww I wish I could shoot photos like that!" Makes me slightly jealous at times.. :P 
A few other things which I absolutely love include: Vintage type stuff (jewellery, objects, fashion etc), my iPod,  cute song lyrics (or lyrics which describe the way I feel!), cute things, swirly floral patterns, the feeling I get when I design or draw something I think is awesome & also when I take an amazing photo, and nice big hugs... :D

Therefore, you can expect to see several of those things (plus more) that I love appear throughout this blog as I attempt to share them with you! OH which reminds me, I'll hopefully get around to putting up quite a bit of my own work on here - just random stuff which I've done throughout the years.


One thing you may find out about me through the things which I post here is that I'm a bit of a dreamer... a bit of a romantic... ;p 




Nawwww....



Too cute! And absolutely LOVE the photography! <3



Well I'd love to carry on 'blogging' all night, however, I have MASS AMOUNTS of work to do so.....

Au Revoir! x

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! Best wishes for your new blog!! Very exciting. And thanks for your sweet little mention of me in your sidebar <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...