Friday, May 20, 2011

cute? definitely.

Second day of my blogging journey.

 I have already come to realise that there is such a vast array of amazing things I could possibly blog about... where do I even start?!

First of all, I am glad it is Friday and hopefully this weekend will be more enjoyable than my stressful  week was... I will be seeing about three special individuals who I haven't seen in varying lengths of time, all of whom I have somewhat missed... (: x So I'm quite looking forward to that!

For today's image 'eye candy', I've decided to post a few pics up which I find rather cute... {The one directly below is one I took and edited myself! Wanna see more?}



I find old/vintage books and paper quite beautiful! Perhaps I shall do a post in the near future purely devoted to such things...



Another cute couple pic. Naww.



Hehehe! x



*Mwah* ! 



Cute, hand-written notes (& nail polish!) ... gotta love 'em! :D


Hmmmmm... Yeah, I do quite like posting about CUTE things such as seen above... I shall deliver to you some more visual cuteness as I find it.. Stay tuned. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...