Thursday, May 19, 2011

there's always a first time for everything.

Well, I've decided to finally start my own blog as of today. Had some fun designing the head title block using good ole' Adobe Photoshop and a bit of my own skill... Knowing me, I'll probably feel the need to redesign the entire blog appearance every week!

My best friend was the one who inspired me to start one of these.. And everyone else is blogging these days aren't they? :P

Just so you know, I intend to blog about a wide variety of things, all of which can be categorized as exceptionally cool, visually delicious or smile-bringing and basically just whatever the heck I feel like blogging about at the time. (:

Enjoy!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...