Monday, June 13, 2011

makes my heart smile.

A selection of things that just simply make my heart smile  (:


♥ A song Ocean Wide - The Afters

Press play ;)

♥ An illustration 







♥ A song lyric "Everything that I've done wrong, and every selfish thing I've done will be forgiven by Your grace, knowing one day I'll see Your face. . ." (Mumsdollar - Rescue Me)



♥ A photography style In a field with amazing sunlight. . .








♥ A Bible verse

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil; For You are with me. . .
Psalm 23:4a 

♥ A style of music Pure piano music! (Ahh, so beautiful..)

♥ A taste Chocolate




♥ A family moment Those times when my brother and I crack up hardout about something!

♥ A lyric photograph (lyric taken from Vanilla Twilight by Owl City)







♥ A television show Malcolm in the Middle (brilliant humour. pure awesomeness.)





♥ A movie 13 Going on 30




♥ An occasion Getting an unexpected note or a letter in the mail directly addressed to me! 

♥ A smell Vera Wang Princess perfume

 


:D x.

2 comments:

  1. love this post :)
    also, you make my heart smile.
    ily x

    ReplyDelete
  2. naww thanks dbop!
    you, too, make my heart smile.
    ily2 x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...