Monday, June 27, 2011

my turn.

Good afternoon people. It's currently 3:30PM. Monday. The first official day of my holiday! And it's been pretty good so far. (: Had a wonderful sleep in til' 11:30AM. Ate food. Cleaned my room. And I've been on the comp most of the day preparing images for today's post.

 If you've been following my blog from the beginning, you will notice that I have put up quite a few pictures I've found with lyrics, quotes or words over photographs etc. WELL, I decided it was my turn to have a go at creating some of my own! So basically, the pictures below are all done by me in good ol' Adobe Photoshop and chucked straight from there into this post. 

 OH, and I promise that ALL the photographs used were taken by me or a member of my family! (: 









Really quite enjoyed making these... Might whip up some more throughout the next few weeks. Hopefully I'll get better at doing them too! If you happen to have a blog of your own, you are welcome to repost these to your heart's content. (: 

Since I'll be having a decent  amount of free time on my hands for the next few weeks, I'm planning on blogging quite a bit and doing some really exciting posts, better than they've ever been before, so stay tuned... :p

xx.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the book and fence ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are awesome Jess, good job! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Daleo and Dad! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE the pics!! <3 Jordan

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...