Friday, June 24, 2011

one for the creative peeps out there. myself included.

Today was the last day of course for like 4 weeks at least!! BUZZING. So excited to finally be free! Holidays are a beautiful thing. Anyways, gotta make this a relatively quick blog post as I have places to be, people to see! Ha. I found a few illustrations which I find rather awesome. The talent and skill level displayed in some of them makes me quite jealous as I would be so unable to produce work like that no matter how many hours I spent trying to be that good! *sigh* Oh well, I'm sure I'm pretty decent at creating other sorts of things in my own style, so I suppose I shouldn't complain... Meh.
 I'll hopefully get around to putting up some of my own stuff on here at some point perhaps these holidays. (Love that word... holidays.. :D
Peace!! x.































1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...