Thursday, June 2, 2011

i got inspired.

So Tuesday's post rather inspired me to do some of my own handwritten type note thingys... and OF COURSE mine didn't turn out anywhere near as amazing... *sigh* -_-' However, I am still inspired despite my initial semi-failure, and when I have more time on my hands to do things that I actually want to do rather than need to do (a.k.a essay which looms over my head night and day...) I shall get way more into trying to make some really decent ones that might actually semi-impress at least one person other than myself..  :p


Here are my first attempts...mainly inspired by random song lyrics.

















(: xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...