Friday, June 17, 2011

to whom it may concern.

So, I stumbled upon this cool Tumblr blog 'musicandlyricss' while browsing images.. It has a huge collection of awesome photographs with lyrics, taken from heaps of random songs, placed over them. [In the actual blog, it tells you the song title and artist below the image] The ones shown below are select collection of my fave ones. (:












So turns out the lyrics in the picture above actually come from a really pretty song which I had never previously heard before until I searched for it in YouTube! It is sung by a duet with lovely voices which blend together in perfect harmony! It's called To Whom it May Concern by The Civil Wars (haha random band name eh :p). . 




Go on. Have a listen!
 :D x.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...