Monday, July 25, 2011

i couldn't resist.

When I was in Palmerston North shopping at that amazing store which I mentioned in a previous post, I purchased this stunning book for $50. Creative Walls by Geraldine James. I saw it, flipped through it, and just fell in love with it. I was tossing up whether I really needed to spend that much money on a book or not, but in the end, the gorgeous images, beautiful design, and just the entire value of the book was just simply too difficult to resist! So I gave in. (As I often do when shopping....oops!) And I made this baby my very own. (: Took a few snapshots of it and some of the spreads within it cause I just HAD to share its brilliance with you.



^Contents page yay.













^A summary of what this book's about!
Also found some other pretty lovely stuff from the same shop too. Chekitowt! (:

^Paper/book holder
^Awesome frame

^Journals (buy 1 get 1 free!)
^A4 notebook. I love Japan!
^Another one. So cute, yeah?
^"Big" spiral memo pad. Super useful...
^"...for big ideas,designs and dreams". Love it.

Spent a whole hour in that shop! Definitely worth a visit. (:
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...