Sunday, July 3, 2011

draw between the lines.

Sometimes, I wish my life was like a line drawing: simple, uncomplicated, black and white, straightforward. But that, of course, is just wishful thinking. 'Cause we all know that life is never any of those things.. But anyways, my point is, I just LOVE line drawings! They amaze and excite me. There's a simple beauty about this style that I can't quite put my finger on. It is my goal to be able to draw in this kind of style someday as they are so versatile and can be used in heaps of different ways including within my own graphic design work. (:  So, here are a few examples of some real cool line drawings which I found, just to show you what I mean...












 Aren't they just fabulous?! The owl one above is just lovely! (:

This may be my last blog post for a little while as I am going away with my bestie for a week-long holiday! Gonna be so awesome to get away from everything here and just have a week completely out of the ordinary doing a variety of random and hopefully highly exciting activities with one of my favourite human beings ever. :D Shall perhaps share a bit of our holiday in a post via stories/photographs with you upon my return... if you're lucky! :p 


Goodbye for now! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...