Tuesday, August 23, 2011

crafty.

My blogging-regularly skills have started to decrease! Ah yes, tis disappointing but alas, I shall press on and do my best to post as regularly as I can. I will try to improve my effort on this. (:
Part of the reason of my slackness being: I know there are a trillion things I could post about on here, but sometimes, I get tired and lack inspiration... And looking through hundreds of images online gets a bit tedious at times, especially since there are hundreds that I absolutely love... too many to share on here even though I wish I could! Hmm...

I realise I do a lot of image posting mainly of stuff I've found on the net. I would like to do some other kind of posting, but images seem to be the easiest and most eye-catching. I'm just drawn to the visual! But I believe it is time to break into other areas to vamp this blog up and get things rolling! (: My bestie does the whole variation thing real well on her blog here.

Kayso, I'm really loving crafts at the moment, especially things that are vintage/floral themed. I'm determined to start getting more into doing crafts at some point as they look like great fun and so satisfying to make something beautiful by hand! Keen on trying to do some of my own stuff like this! (:














Ahh, people's creative minds are just amazing! Wowsers. I put up some How To craft videos up sometime if I find any good ones! 
x.

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...