Wednesday, August 3, 2011

tell me something sweet to get me by.

So I just bought my very own set of watercolour paints yesterday. Now, you should know that I'm not a painter! I don't paint and lets just say I'm not that skilled in said area... But I am into my design and illustration so expanding my methods of creativity in my own practice is what I'm looking to do, as I am a graphics design student, if you didn't already know. I've seen some amazing illustrations/designs in the past which incorporate watercolour paints into the work, and they've fascinated & inspired me! So to show you what I'm blabbering on about, here's a selection of beautiful watercolour inclusive images as examples... (: Gosh it's amazing what you can do with this stuff...































I've already started making some of my own watercolour images, so as I do more, I will put them up on here for you to have a squizz at.. :p
Peace yo.
xx.

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...