Wednesday, September 7, 2011

on a buzz.

So I'm on this illustration buzz at the moment. Love so much incredible stuff, it's almost overwhelming at times coz I just want to experiment and try new styles and practice and be inspired by so much stuff! Ahh! But sadly there are not enough hours in the day for that. And it's kinda weird coz even though I'm on this illustration/drawing buzz, there are still some times when I just don't feel like putting pen to paper.. Usually when my brain is fried from doing a hard days work of study stuff! *sigh* But like I mentioned in my last past, I love my A5 drawing sketch book, even though it's not of the coveted 'Moleskine' brand.. But one day hopefully! It is a bit of a luxury to own one apparently... Anyways, here are some Moleskine drawing inspirations which I found. (:











No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...