Thursday, February 16, 2012

ah, weddings. how sweet.

Recently I've been thinking about weddings (not marriage! There is a difference...) quite a bit. Mainly because I've been watching some wedding shows I enjoy on TV, and there are a couple of people who I know who have got engaged recently (not to each other! lol to different people). I love weddings! I think they are beautiful. (: I used to want to be a wedding photographer but due to a lack of belief/trust in myself, I have chosen to probably discard that career path... Hah. But I love going to weddings (even though I've only been to about 2 or 3 in my lifetime..) and seeing all the decorations and personal touches. I've got many ideas of cool things and sweet little details I'd love to have at my own wedding (which probably will not take place for at least another 5 years I would say! I'm NOT intending to get married soon just so you know.) However, I'm not going to lie, I am looking forward to  my own wedding in the future.

But for now, I will enjoy looking at and collecting lovely inspiring images for enjoyment and future reference. Here are some I've found on Style Me Pretty - Bridal Inspirations website:















So pretty :D. Beautiful table sets, amazing decorations, vintage place cards and photo frames, cute centre pieces, delicious food. I want! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...