Tuesday, February 7, 2012

making my comeback.

I know I have neglected this blog for so long. It's been summer holidays and basically has been one of the last things on my mind. I feel I should start over again and get back into my blogging. Not that anyone really cares much but I still think it's a pretty cool thing to do. And my best friend is still keeping hers going and it's become the only blog I have made a point to read ha... So I have once again been inspired by her.
My problem with blogging continuously last year, I found, was my lack of ideas of things to actually blog about, so I resorted to just posting lovely pictures all the time.. This time round, I feel like I should take more time doing more word-only posts, with the occasional picture thrown in. More journal styles, I suppose. Ha. And more general thoughts on things.
It is a bit hard posting thoughts and words in journal style without exposing too much personal info, but I shall try and see how things go.

Bear with me, though, as posts may take a little while to get going...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...