Saturday, February 11, 2012

average saturday...

Nothing that interesting to share today. Went to work from 9AM til 2:30PM. It was rather gay. Someone ticked me off quite significantly.. I shall not say who or why, but I was very P'd off.. But I don't wish to turn this into a blog where I vent all my frustrations, so I shall say no more on the matter.
After work, I made a few purchases, returned home, then watched the American Idol encore screening  for like 2 hours with my parents purely because I couldn't be bothered doing anything else. Ha.

What does the rest of my night hold? Probably just more chillaxing/laziness to be honest. I always feel extra lazy on Saturdays... Personal flaw #918.

I shall leave you with this inspirational picture. Such wise words.

Until next time!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...