Tuesday, March 27, 2012

new look? yes please!

Hello all!
So as you may or may not have noticed, I've used my design knowledge and skill to revamp and renovate the entire look of my blog! Including the colour scheme and style. (I was getting a bit bored and was less than satisfied with the old look!) I still want to add several other things to the blog as a whole, but it takes a while to make such changes! Therefore, I will continue the revamp and renovate over the days to come and hopefully by the end of it I will have top-notch-looking blog which I can surely be proud of!

 So please stay tuned and check in to see how things develop over here in my little corner of the web... I've got big plans... ;)

What do you guys think of the new look??
xx.

4 comments:

  1. thats meeeean baaaabe!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design looks great! Completely envious of your degree in graphic design. I'm a sucker for cute stuff. :)

    Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What font have you used for all your headings?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...