Saturday, April 7, 2012

beautiful interiors. may i live here please?!

Apologies for the lack of blogging this past few days! In my defense, term one of course just ended so I have been preoccupied with a few things. Hope I can make the most of these two-week holidays as I have SO much to do, very unsure and slightly doubtful of getting everything done that's on my To-Do list.. But we shall see...

Anyways, I'm in the mood for looking at amazing, beautiful and/or intriguing interious/homewares today! The following are a bunch of interiors which I find to be quite spectacular and would love it if my future house looked something like these! :D Be sure to really observe each pic and savour the splendour of the contents as there's quite a lot of detail in most of them... ;)
 (All images were found under the search words 'interior design' on weheartit.com. The sources of each image can be found on there.)




























I want a beautiful home of my own someday!! Can't wait! (:
P:S: This is my 60th blog post! YAY me! :D


4 comments:

  1. far those r epic! mean! i like the 1s with the big glass windows the size of walls and the spa pool in the ground or bath wateva it is, nice :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...