Wednesday, April 25, 2012

my cupcake-making adventure.

Sincere apologies for my lack of blogging for over a week! Things have been pretty hectic...!

Anyways, today, since it was a public holiday, I decided to do some baking and have a go at making cupcakes! I thought it would only take me a couple hours to whip up two or three batches... I was wrong. ALL DAY I slaved away in the kitchen, but I did have some fun amongst all the mess I made lol. Mum was a great help too! Aren't they always... ;)

I made a batch of chocolate cupcakes topped with chocolate buttercream icing, choc sprinkles and some with a bit of sprinkled coconut...
And also make a batch of vanilla with pink-coloured buttercream icing, and chocolate sprinkles!

They are imperfect, I admit, however they turned out okay and I'm proud of my efforts! :D haha.. At least they look pretty good?! Hehe...


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! How delicious do they look!!?? Yummmmmmmy!!! Please send some my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Candice! I would send you some if I knew they wouldn't get squished on the way over to Aussie! haha. Love your blog by the way! :D Follow mine if you'd like, i'd hugely appreciate it! x

      Delete
  2. Yum yum they look great Jess, good effort! I was also a bit of a domestic goddess today making ANZAC bikkies and feijoa loaf haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou Jac! Haha you are always a domestic goddess hehe ;) sounds yummy! :D xo

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...