Wednesday, April 4, 2012

oh, babey!


   



Here are a few cute snapshots I took today of one of my cats (the sweeter, cuter one!), Babey. She's so adorable! Love her to bits. She adopted us as her owners and pretty much just made our house her home after giving birth to 2 kittens in our backyard so we have no idea where she came from. She's been with us for over 4 years now I think! She loves to sleep on beds, couches and laps, pretend to be a dog, follow my mum around the house, and act completely innocent...Hehe.
She got a bit annoyed with me constantly shoving the camera in her face trying to get a good pic, as you can tell by the last photo LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...