Friday, April 13, 2012

photo friday: cutie pie!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to do a photography shoot with my friend's niece, Aleah, who is almost 2 years old. She is such a cutie, with the most amazing blue eyes. We managed to get her in a few different outfits and hairstyles. It was a really good experience as it was my very first time photographing a baby/child this young. It wasn't too easy, but with time, patience, help from her Mummy and Aunty, funny faces, and briberies of chocolate, we managed to successfully score several shots out of the hundreds taken, which I believe turned out rather nicely! Here are a few of the ones I really liked. (:






Isn't she adorable? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...