Thursday, May 31, 2012

i want a bookshelf.

These coming holidays, I am determined to get a bookshelf for my room! I don't really care what it's like, just want something relatively nice/cool/visually acceptable to put my ever growing stash of art/design/illustration books and magazines as well as any other fiction/non-fiction books I've got. Right now, they are all spread out in different places around my room and I would love it if they were all together in one easily accessible place! I've got a perfect spot to put a bookshelf in my room too. Can't wait! 

I found these examples pretty lovely! Visual inspiration is always good. ;)









Wow those stairs! If only I were rich... :p

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...