Tuesday, May 1, 2012

my healthy food week: day 2.

Happy 1st of May everyone!
DAY 2:
On day 2 of my healthy food detox, I started off with weetbix again for breakfast. For lunch at course, I took a chicken, cheese and tomato sandwich on healthy bread, almonds, banana, apple and a strawberry yoghurt. Was good! For afternoon tea, I had some more weetbix as I was quite hungry (lol, I like weetbix okay!) For dinner tonight, I will be attempting to make a delicious spaghetti bolognese - it will be my first try at this dish! - so hopefully it turns out like I hope it will! And I also will probably end up having popcorn, tea and tinned peaches once again for snacks tonight as they worked a treat last night! I really enjoyed the Rooibos tea too. Might have accomplished my tea mission already haha but will continue to try other ones aswell! ;)

So, day 2 has gone well so far. I am a liiiiittle bit more hungry than usual but nothing major. Feels good that I've had a healthy lunch two days in a row, and have been drinking more water. Hope the next three days continue to go this well!
Gave the gym a miss today as I went to visit a friend this afternoon and I shall be busy tonight, however tomorrow, Thursday and Friday I shall attend. (3 times a week is my current goal!) (:


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're off to a great and healthy day 2! :) Make sure you stay hydrated!

    I love your blog, by the way. It's too cute :D

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much Samantha! I really appreciate it! (: And your blog looks amazing too! :D Feel free to become a follower of mine if you wish (:
      xo Jess

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...