Friday, May 4, 2012

my healthy food week: day 5.

Day 5:
Okay soooo weetbix for brekky again. Had a bit of a different lunch at course today: still had the banana, apple and strawberry yoghurt, but also tried one of those new Continental Cup-a-Soup Sensations, the Roast Chicken flavour. Was easy to make, all you do is add boiled water and stir. It tasted okay. I had it with 2 slices of buttered bread which made it taste better, but once the bread was gone, I failed to finished it. Just didn't like it as much as I'd hoped I would. But then again, I've never really been a huge fan of instant soups. Oh well, at least is only cost me $0.99! And it's quite healthy too apparently. By the time I got home, I was pretty hungry again but it was gym time so I had another banana quick, gymmed (yea I know it's not really a word) it, returned home, had a shower then went to McCafe to meet my good friend for our usual Friday at 5pm catchup! I'm sorry but I HAD to have my usual, a Regular hot chocolate! I know it was a 'no' on the list of what I can and can't have, but I thought I've been doing so well all week - even better than I anticipated! - why not treat myself to one exception?! After all, it's a drink, not a food. So I savoured that delicious cup of delight 'til the last drop! And also had a small chicken wrap too as I was starving and knew that dinner wouldn't be for a while. Tonight's dinner menu? Homemade beef hamburgers. Yum. Should be good! And healthy too, in my books! ;)


Tomorrow, my healthy food week will officially be over! I will write a conclusion about my week gone by, my overall thoughts on this food detox and my recommendations etc! (: 



1 comment:

  1. You have done so well!!
    How are you feeling after the week?
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Your prayers are very much appreciated, and I will definitely be praying over that fab Romans verse :) So perfect, and just what I needed to read xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...