Tuesday, May 8, 2012

oh, the awesomeness.

Hey peoples, apologies for my absence these past couple of days! Had a busy weekend and since I have a research seminar due next week, I'll be working on that quite a lot until it's over, so might not get to post as often this week, but I shall try! Also, I've been a bit distracted by the awesomeness that is Pinterest. You know it. Sooo much amazing content there, blows my mind and overwhelms me at times! :p It's also a great tool as since I'm doing a graphic design degree, I can find research/inspiration easily, save the images I find onto the appropriate boards rather than saving them all into a folder on the computer and taking up space! And they will all be there in one place whenever I need to look through them again. And our tutors have told us that we can present our Pinterest as a platform of research in our work! Bonus! :D Defs going to be doing that.

I've added a 'Follow me on Pinterest' button on the side of my blog over there to the right. Yeah that one! So if you have an account, follow meeee please and thankyou! ;) 


Here are some of my fave pics at the moment which I've repinned recently...









As you can see, there's quite a variation of content! My boards are just collections of images/objects/ideas/things which I love and also collectively share a bit of my personality too. (: If you aren't a member of Pinterest, just have a look at my boards anyway if you wish, and see what inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...