Friday, June 15, 2012

fashion fix?

Wow, so tonight I discovered something quite exciting and useful.

Something quite inspirational.

And rather wonderful.

Polyvore.

Turns out I've been a member of this website for 7 months now, but I never realised its true potential until now! The coolest thing about it which has me on a bit of a buzz? You can style your own outfits using hundreds of ready-cropped fashion pieces! A great tool for figuring out what to wear, collecting outfit ideas, fashion wishlists, putting together magazine-layout type outfits or even just to play around and see what looks good with what, or what colour would go with what! IT IS GREAT. I'm sure almost everybody must know about this by now apart from me so excuse this post if you know all about it and are a Polyvore pro!

Here are the first outfits which I pieced together:



I had a play around with different templates (there are hundreds if not thousands to choose from!) As you may notice, I am very much a newbie at this, but I think I could get the hang of it with a bit more practice! I definitely want to use this newfound tool to help me to improve my sense of style and help me to make better choices when purchasing clothes or accessories! :D

I'm so inspired, I've decided to do a Polyvore outfit post right here once a week every week as a new feature for my blog! I think I shall call it something like 'fashion fix'. Yeah, a bit cliche' I know but you gotta admit, it kinda works! ;)

What do you guys think about my first styled outfits?! Yay or nay??

Don't forget to have a look at my Polyvore page here. If you like what you see, follow me! (:

P:S: I updated/re-designed the blog banner above to give it a fresh, new look without much drastic change! I used my own illustration in the design. Like? 

4 comments:

  1. Yay yay and yay! Spesh love the first one, can totally picture you looking gorgeous in it!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You should join the Friday's Fancies link up on www.longdistanceloving.com!!
    It's so fun!! She gives inspiration if needed, or you can just style your own outfits and link them up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the tip girl! I shall check it out! :D

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...