Friday, June 29, 2012

friday fancies: beachy chic.




For this Friday's fashion fix post, I'm linking up with {long distance loving} for Friday Fancies! The theme this week it 'Beachy Chic'. This is the style of the outfit below which I have attempted to create! (:


This 'Fun in the Sun' (excuse the cliche'..) look starts off with bright orange, short, jean shorts as the main feature. Very cute! The flowy, cream coloured, spaghetti strap top with white printed detail on it contrasts well with the shorts and adds a light, airy feel to the set. Sun protection on top comes in the form of a large straw ombre-orange sun hat to match the shorts. The tan sandals have some orange and turquoise detailing on the top. To accessorise the look and amp up the beachy feel, I added a straw made handbag which goes well with the hat and singlet. Also, I added some turquoise earrings, wooden bead bracelets and some dark sunnies - a must-have on a bright, sunny day! I love this look and would love to own every single item within it! This would definitely be my go-to, beach chic outfit for a hot, summers day! ;)


13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Coral is so hot now and that lace top is precious. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute outfit! It would look great on everyone! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm adoring that top and those sandals...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower! Love the style in this look :) Absolutely prefect for a summer day! xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tank top! I white tops are my go-to for summer! Glad I found your blog.. following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this look.. the coral shorts, the flowy top, the cute sandals.. I could go on and on! Lovely blog, I'm your newest follower! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the top, too, and the glasses look very similar to the ones I own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this top and the coral shorts! Great combination! New follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!! You linked up!!
    This is super cute!! You have such a great eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jess! Thanks for your interest in swapping. Since I already have my buttons up for July, let's be in touch about August? I'll do another post towards the end of the month about looking for sponsors and you can shoot me an email then! xoxo, eliza
    p.s. I tried to email you back but your account isn't linked up to an email address - shoot me an email if you don't know how to do that and I can help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou so much all of you for your super sweet, lovely comments! So kind and I really appreciate them all! :D xx - Jess

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...