Thursday, July 5, 2012

blog spotlight: candy land.

Welcome to my first ever 'blog spotlight' post! 
The first to get featured here and one of my awesome sponsors is...
This blog is one of my absolute favourites!!
I have absolutely adored it ever since I started reading it, and it's been a little while now! Candy Land is written by the beautiful, talented, very sweet Candice. She writes so well and has a great sense of humour which I love! Her posts are all so interesting and once you start reading it's hard to stop! She blogs about wedding themes, fashion and style, food and recipes, photography, her thoughts and ideas on things, family, 'the boy', love and her life in general. I am so glad to have stumbled upon this blog. I could honestly spend hours perusing around unable to resist going through post after post catching up on all the past ones I've missed! (:
Candice gives a unique insight into her world through the photographs she puts up, and through the words she uses to re-tell the stories and experiences which she goes through. Just through reading her posts, you get a sense of what it's like living in her exciting world and it also becomes apparent how much of a lovely, kind, delightful and humorous person she is; the kind of girl I believe everyone would be so blessed to have as a friend. (:

Some of my favourite posts (was so hard to choose as there are so many which I love!) :


Also did a bit of a photo grab to show you some of the sweet visuals you'll come across while reading through her blog... 








I LOVE!

You lovely readers of mine have just got to pop over and check it out! (: Don't forget to say hello and become a follow too... You'll be in for a treat if you do! ;)

Candy Land links:

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh, Jess!! You are the sweetest!!
    Thank you so much for such a beautiful and heartfelt spotlight!! You made my week!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...