Friday, July 20, 2012

friday fancies: euro trip.

Hello all!
I am aware that I have been absent from blogging for an entire week. Shameful! However, just to update you: I went away 2 weekends ago with my two best friends and we had a blast together (shall do a post on this soon even though it was awhile ago now!) ALSO, my holidays have sadly come to an end and my course has resumed for the final semester of this year and my entire degree! Eek! 1 more semester and I will have a bachelor of Visual Arts and Design! Wow. Feels weird to think about. So yes, this next half year will be an extremely busy one. You will just have to bear with me when my posts become scarce at times. . . Never fear, though, I shall always return! ;)
And since it's Friday once again (My my! This week just FLEW by), it's link up time for my Friday Fancies! This week's theme at {longdistanceloving} is EURO TRIP. So, I imagined what I would wear if I was walking around on a sunny summer's day, sightseeing and looking fab at some beautiful European destination! Here's what I put together:



As you can see, the main colours I chose for this outfit are navy blue, tan, and white. This look as a whole is quite casual but stylish at the same time. I love the flowy, white blouse paired with the cute shorts. That bag is amazing, very much wish I owned it. Also loving the cute camera ring to allude to the touristy/travel theme. Also, I love photography and if I actually did go on a summer euro trip, I would be snapping away like there's no tomorrow! ;)

Hope you all have a smashing weekend! (:
P:S: I will do my best to blog more this week so stay tuned... ;)

13 comments:

  1. I am such a big fan of those shorts! Very fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie glad you like it! :D Thankyou for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is perfection. I literally love every single item!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue shorts, I could totally picture myself wearing this outfit! Super cute!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute look, love the shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love blue and tan together for summer. that is the color combo i chose for today as well with my euro trip outfit!

    http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look!! perfect for traveling for sure!! in love with that top :) happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that look. It looks perfect for sightseeing in Europe - stylish but comfortable too!

    Lyndsay @ Simply Lyndsay

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that fedora with the white top so cute. those blue shorts are calling my name too maybe i need to get a pair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Perfect for strolling around Europe! I love those shorts especially!!! Super fabulous! Hope you have a fun weekend! And can't wait to hear about your time spent with friends! And how exciting to be finishing up school! It's a big accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, perfect outfit! Love the crisp shirt and fedora!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue in the outfit and with that white top...it's perfect for cruising across Europe in the summer time. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great look, love that breezy blouse! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I'm now following you, would love for you to follow back!
    Have a great weekend girl!

    Macey
    laidbackdays.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...