Friday, July 27, 2012

friday fancies: favourite summer treat.

Right now, I'm sitting at the computer wrapped up in a blanket, feet and hands slightly frozen, wishing it was a warm, summers day! Doing this week's Friday Fancies post has me thinking of the delicious treats available in the summer time that I cannot wait to indulge in when the temperatures are high, later on in the year! I'm talking watermelon, strawberries, cherries, ice-cold beverages, popsicles, ice-cream and the list goes on! Yummmm. This was the inspiration for this casual 'summer treat' outfit.
Summer Treat
My favourite items would probably be the clutch bag, purple heels and pink skinny jean pants! Bright and popping with colour, this look is only for the brave! And it probably would only be fitting to wear on a sunny day too, I believe. But oh, isn't it fun! ;)

Linking up with {longdistanceloving}. If you are new to my blog, welcome! :D

7 comments:

  1. I love those jeans! I keep meaning to buy a colorful pair but can't get the guts to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (: Same here! I'd love to get some coloured skinnies but just don't know if I would suit them! :/ They are lovely though (:

      Delete
  2. those purple heels are awesome! and i love the pink pants. what is the name of that essie shade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. its colors everywhere and I need those earrings! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors! Definitely checking out that purple polish!

    xo
    Sam
    Le Petite Pear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these colors, especially the pink pants! I hope you have a great weekend! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...