Friday, July 13, 2012

friday fancies: wedding guest.


Hey lovely people! You know the drill! Linking up again with {longdistanceloving} for this weeks Friday Fancies post! The theme this week is 'Wedding Guest', so I created an outfit I would simply love to wear as a guest to a wedding!

I'm loving mint green at the moment so I chose a dress this colour for the main feature of this set. It's such a cute dress, I love it. Love the cinched waist and pleats, also the bubble hem! To add contrast and enhance the overall look, I paired the dress with some cute, black lacy heels, silver, black and turquoise jewellery and a very stylish silver clutch purse accented with a lovely black bow down the centre. To finish off the look, black nails! So chic and stylish! I love black nail polish. It never gets old. ;)

What do you think? Leave me a comment and include a link to your wedding guest Friday Fancies outfit and I'll have a look! (:

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! LOVE IT!! So cute, I would totes wear it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I wish I could wear this color - such a cute dress!

    happy friday!
    elizabeth | seagrass studio
    http://wp.me/p2uK78-13m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the dress. It's so pretty. The combo of the conservative dress with the super sexy lace heels is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress color- so pretty!

    Cheers, Elizabeth of The Corner Apartment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute are you? This is my first visit to your blog and i LOVE it.
    Excellent choices!
    xoxo,
    dash
    {dashspersonalstyling.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the combination! x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beuatiful dress! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...