Sunday, July 22, 2012

me and my two best girls in hamilton.

Recently (as in about 2 weekends ago), me and my two best friends spent the weekend together in Hamilton. It was so much fun! We stayed with D's parents so free accommodation was great and very appreciated. Some of the awesome things we got up to included. . .
Having dinner at restaurant we had never tried.
Dancing our feet off on Saturday night 'til 3am!
Spending most of the day exploring and taking photos at the Hamilton Gardens. It's massive.
Having a lovely, quiet night in with a yummy roast pork dinner and a DVD on Sunday night.
Shopping on Monday at the mall. Due to my current financial situation I was unable to make many purchases of my own but still had a fun time helping them pick out a few new outfits!
Going out just for dessert to this restaurant called The Bank. So delicious & reasonably priced!
Playing this card game together called Dutch Blitz on Monday night.
A quick stop at Dunkin' Donuts (delish and I can't resist!) then home time on Tuesday morning.

Fair to say I was a bit snap-happy that weekend! Was good to get some new recent photos of us three since we hadn't had any in a while! Here's a bit of a photo heavy scroll to sum up the weekend:


 Yes we had a blast indeed! :D My girls are truly amazing ladies!
 You can read D's perspective of our weekend together here.

3 comments:

  1. Me too, I had such an awesome time with you lovely ladies :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend!! Girl time is the best!!
    P.S. you would look AMAZING with an angled bob!!! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...