Saturday, July 7, 2012

what's in my make-up bag?

Yes. I own a makeup bag, and yes, I love makeup. I love owning it, buying it (from makeup sales in particular!) wearing it, applying it to myself and putting it onto others. Especially eye makeup. The eyes speak volumes. ;)
Anyways, thought you might find it interesting to take a little peak into my makeup bag and to have a look-see at what's inside! 
Disclaimer: The included items shown in this post are just the ones I use the most. I own a lot more makeup stashed away in draws and scattered below my mirror...Way too much to show! 



So these are my top used makeup items...
The ones in bold are the ones I especially cannot go without!


Brushes
Revlon powder brush
Eyeshadow brush
Eyeliner brush
Blush brush

Skin
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder
Revlon PhotoReady Finishing Powder
Avon Bronzer (in a random container)
Revlon Pressed Powder Blush

Eyes
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner
Rimmel Eyeshadow brown
Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow green
Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow purple
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
CoverGirl Red Lipstick

You can tell which brands I tend to go for, right.... ;) What's your absolute favourite item of makeup if you have one?


7 comments:

  1. The Australis Fresh and Flawless pressed powder and the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner are two of my faves too!!
    The absolute BEST foundation I have EVER used, is the Mary Kay Time-Wise Matte! Sheercover is also really nice, but I'm not into buying make-up subscriptions so if they sold it in-stores I would be more of a fan. And thin-lizzy has been a constant since I was 16!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theyre good arent they! (: Oh wow that sounds good Candice! Thankyou for your comment girl (: xx

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about trying the superstay foundation, do you like it?

    I'm hosting a giveaway right now, and I'd love you to stop by and visit!

    xoxo, Emily
    http://bluedogbelle.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-independence-day-celebrate-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the superstay foundation its amazing! (:
      Cool thanks for your comment! (:
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hmm I usually use Maybelline mascara, but I may have to try the Rimmel one you have. How is it?? Also, I grabbed your button for my blog! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's alright, not too bad! I just went for the cheapest option at the time to be honest! haha (: Oh thankyou! (: xo

      Delete
  4. i LOVE seeing what's in other people's makeup bags. i have a slight cosmetics obsession!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...