Wednesday, August 8, 2012

blog spotlight: put flowers in the mud, baby.

It's long since overdue that I finally did a blog spotlight on this blog, owned and kept by my best friend! She started her blog before I started mine and was actually the inspiration behind me wanting to start a blog of my own! There would be no blog here right now if it weren't for her. (:


A bit of background? We met when we were ten as we used to go to the same church. Then we went through all of intermediate school (like junior high) and high school together! It was at the latter that we really solidified our friendship into one that is life-long and unbreakable. We have remained close through our 2 and a half years of tertiary studies so far despite her living 2 hours away in another city and attending another university.

She is truly an amazing person in every way, one who has made a lasting impact on my life in these past 10 years, and continues to do so. I honestly believe that we will still be close right up into our 80's and beyond, grey hair, wrinkles and all! ;) Love this girl so much and she will always be in my heart no matter what.


HER BLOG {Put Flowers In the Mud, Baby} is awesome. Definitely remains one of my favourites, that's for sure. It's so unique and true to who she is; she doesn't try to have a blog like everyone else but writes what she wants when she wants. Did I mention she is currently a journalist student at uni? Therefore, she is an excellent writer and I am immensely proud of her.

What does she blog about, you ask? Well, anything and everything basically! Definitely something for everyone I would say.... entertainment, food, books, friends, adventures, fashion, movies, music, travel, and her own life in general as a uni student!! Definitely a blog worth following!

A few of my favourite posts (was very hard to choose as there are a HEAP which I love)

Below is a photo grab of some pics off her blog!











Please be friendly and pop over to her blog and say hello! :D 

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...