Friday, August 24, 2012

friday fancies: road trip.

How is everyone on this sunny Friday morning? That's right, it's Friday. My oh my how the weeks are flying!  Bring on the weekend! (: I realise I haven't done a Friday Fancies post for the past 2 weeks, and for that, I do give my apologies. But here we are today and yes I have participated in this week's theme, Road Trip. 


When I picture a road trip, I always think of hot summer days for some reason... Therefore, I went for a Summer outfit. Also, our Summer here in New Zealand has not yet begun, so I am anxiously awaiting its arrival! Got to finish Winter and get through Spring first.. 

The main feature of this outfit is the peach/pink coloured blouse! Nice and flowy, perfect for a sunny day. Of course to go with that you need some short denim shorts, sandals and sunnies! To top off the look, I chose a rose flower headband, and a tan tassel handbag which compliment the naturalistic feel of the outfit. Also, love the 3 heart skinny rings and the nail polish is a very cute colour! Can I have this outfit please?!

Linking up with {av} at Long Distance Loving

6 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit girl!

    So glad I came across your blog through AV's My FF link up. You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great color pop in that coral crush top. I love the simple sandals too, they are such a great wardrobe staple. So glad I came across your blog! Have a great weekend!!

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh such a cute outfit! I love that shirt with those shorts! And I loveeeeeeee that fringe bag!! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! That fringe bag is so darn cute! I would love to have that for my Nashville trips! New follower for you! Hope you will pop over and do the same! Have a great weekend~Angie
    www.swede-dreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO love the color of that top. It's perfect for a summer road trip!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...