Friday, August 3, 2012

friday fancies: t-shirt time.


Wowsers, August! You've come around so quickly, it's almost unbelievable!
 Anyhoo, welcome readers. Yes, it is that time of the week again. Friday Fancies link up with {av}! This week, it's 'T-Shirt Time'. What a fun theme!

I based my outfit on the black tee with the big, white anchor graphic on it. I love anchors at the moment! Probably due to the fact that I may very well be getting an actual anchor tattoo with my bestie this year sometime. I am excited! Anyways, I chucked a pair of white skinnies with the top to keep it casual. (Yes, I love skinnies. Wished they actually looked this perfect on my legs though! lol..)  By the way, they were meant to be white but for some reason they appear slightly yellowish for some reason? Oh well, you get the picture.. ;) To top off this casual, nautical themed look, I added a navy blue bag and ring, some sunnies, a blue, white and gold chunky bracelet, and some black chucks. The black nail polish adds and extra edge to the outfit. Plus I love black nail polish any day. All in all, I'd totally wear every single piece of this outfit. It's working for me for sure! ;)


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this edgy take on nautical! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this outfit! I'm stopping by from Friday's Fancies. I hope you have a great weekend! I'm your newest follower! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style!!
    All your outfits are so great!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment so THANK YOU for leaving one! You are all so sweet and encouraging! :D x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...