Hope you all have had a good weekend!
You may be wondering how I became inspired to write this post. Well, I was working on my seminar at my desk in the studio at tech, and was talking to a fellow classmate about touch typing. As in typing without looking. I'm doing it right now in fact. (: I learned this ever-helpful skill back in high-school, and I am so glad that I did! It has been extremely good being able to type fast without looking when it comes to writing those essays and seminars for sure. This lead me to wondering what other skills I'm happy to have in my skill bank..
Knowing how to...
1. Touch-type. (as mentioned above)
2. Drive a car.
3. Use online banking.
4. Use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/In Design.
10. Pitch a tent.
11. Apply makeup to myself and others. (well.) - foundation, powder, blusher, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara etc.
12. Bake cookies.
13. Design posters, invitations, business cards, brochures, logos (and more!)
14. Make scrambled eggs.
15. Style an outfit.
17. Paint my nails.
18. Organise a party. ;)
19. Use the self-checkouts at the supermarket.
20. Encourage others and give advice.
21. Ride a horse.
Some may seem/are pretty basic or mundane, but I am no less thankful for these than the rest of them! (:
What are you really glad you know how to do?