- I have finished my degree!!!!!!!!! :D I did it! I officially completed my 3 year graphic design degree! I am now qualified! How scary is that! That 3-year period of my life has been such a process of growth, learning, maturing, and making new friends who have become almost like family to me. I will miss them immensely, however I am looking forward to this next stage of my life!
- Which lead me to looking for a job.. Haven't actually handed in my CV in to anywhere anytime soon, but I will be doing just that very soon. I really need to find a job ASAP, my money source is dwindling fast! I'm hoping to get a full time job preferably at a place which relates to what I've studied for (Arts & Design, specifically, Graphic Design) so I've been praying that God will lead me to a job soon that will be good for me! Even if it's just a stepping-stone type of thing...
- I turned 21 on the weekend! It was such a fantastic birthday overall! As you may or may not know, I've been putting a lot of time and effort into the planning of my birthday party so that has been taking up a bit of my time these past few weeks. Spent most of the day setting up the backyard and getting ready, then in the evening, we had dinner at a restaurant then returned back to my house to have a dessert buffet! Was delicious! And the backyard looked reeeeeally pretty! It turned out even better than I had hoped! And the company was great. I love my friends dearly. I was so
spoiledblessed! Got way too many gifts.. ;) Year planners, chocolate, heaps of jewellery, a voucher for a pro massage and manicure (yuss!) books, clothes store vouchers and much more!
- I still have not done one sufficient/legit work out in months. How embarrassing. :/ I need to re-read this post I'm thinking. For inspiration..
- I shall leave you with some photos of my 21st! You're welcome.
My outfit! Was wearing black heels but switched to flats after the dinner. (I am in between my parents in this shot but it's the only one where you can actually see my dress...kind of.)
Us at the restaurant after people sang happy birthday and they brought me a mini pavlova cake yum.
The table centre pieces.
The overall set-up in the backyard!
The amazing, delicious dessert table setup.
Eclairs, cream puffs, mini pavlovas, chocolate cream stuffed strawberries, bavarian cheesecake, whoopie pies, jelly slice, boysenberry cheesecake. YUMMMMM!
Bestie #2 and #3
Some of us in the marquee! It was a good night. (:
P:S: My one big, grating regret is not taking more photos of my own. I didn't take any of these ones above... And the ones of the setup were quickly taken by my dad. I SO SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SOME OF MY OWN PHOTOS WITH MY GOOD CAMERA!!! Told you this is a big, grating regret of mine. ): Note to self and a tip for everyone else? No matter how busy or hectic things get, or how many people you have to get around to catch up with and things there are to organize at an event such as this, always ALWAYS take your own photos of the things you want to capture and remember!!! You'd think I would have known this being somewhat of a photographer myself... Argh! Man, I'm quite angry at myself actually! fghdighfhdnganfm!! Okay, enough venting of my frustrations...............
Have a lovely day people! :D xx